CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend





This past weekend we had some wonderful family time. From Egg Hunts and cookouts to pancake breakfast together and a fun Easter dinner with friends, it was so enjoyable.

One thing that I loved watching was my kids egg hunt. Jessica absolutely loved it and got into the groove right away. Though after her bucket was half full she would throw them back out just to collect them again. Ristow was great helping Jess, he is such a great big brother!

I do think it is funny to see the things that I NEVER let Ristow do when he was Jess's age that I totally don't think anything about her doing. Like even simple things like eating candy. Ristow was 2 before he tasted candy. Jessica ate hershey's chocolate, M & Ms, tried her first lollipop and other tasty easter delicacies this past weekend. I do believe that she has My sweet tooth :)
It amazes me on a daily basis how different she is from Ristow yet they both experience the same firsts and the same milestones. It is truly a joy!

1 comments:

suzannah | the smitten word said...

cute! and so true--james gets candy, too:)